Thinking of becoming a Member of the Notre Dame College Association of Alumni and Friends? There is no better time to join than now! Here are a few reasons why YOU should become a Member:
- NDC Alumni & Friends Newsletter. Find out what has been going and what events are coming up in the exclusive (Member Only!) NDC Newsletter which will be emailed directly to you!
- Board of Directors & Class Agents. As a Member you are eligible to serve on the Board of Directors or you can serve as your Class Agent. We need Members like you to keep the Spirit & Mission of Notre Dame College alive and well!
- Scholarships. In the continued mission of Notre Dame College to promote educational opportunities, a scholarship will be awarded annually, made possible through fundraisers and donations. Association Members and their immediate family are eligible to apply. The scholarship winner can use the funds to help with the cost of tuition, books, etc.
- Awards. Each year one of the following awards are presented to a deserving Member of the NDC Association of Alumni and Friends who shows exemplary NDC Spirit, Service to their Community, Achievement in their Profession, while enhancing the Mission of Notre Dame College: The Spirit Award, Good & Faithful Servant Award and the Outstanding Achievement in a Profession Award.
- Voting Privileges. A Member is a Voting Member! This means that as a Member of the Association you are a voting member! You help make decisions on Bylaws, Donations, Board Elections and other decisions that come before the Association.
- Member Discounts. As an Association Member you pay a discounted price for the annual Reunion. This is a great opportunity to stay connected. Other discounts available soon!
- Much more coming soon!
- Members only gift at the annual Association meeting
- Members Only Page on the NEW NDC website available for networking, jobpostings, resume help, etc.: www.ndcaaf.com