We are currently accepting applications for the 2017 Scholarship to be awarded at reunion in July. Applications must be received by FRIDAY, JULY 7, 2017.
In keeping with the philosophy of Fr. Basil Moreau, founder of the Sisters of Holy Cross, to provide “Education for Liberation”, the NDC Association of Alumni and Friends seeks to support educational opportunities. Thanks to the generosity of Association members and friends, through fundraisers and donations, a scholarship shall be awarded annually.
- Applicant must be a current member of the “NDC Association of Alumni and Friends” and/or a member of his/her immediate family
- Applicant must be enrolled in an educational setting: K-12 grade or Higher Education
- The Scholarship funds are to be used to assist with the cost of education (books, tuition, etc).
- Applicant will provide documentation of current enrollment and name and address of institution for funds to be sent.
- Applications will be reviewed, and recipient selected, by the Board of Directors. The name of scholarship recipient will be announced at our annual reunion.
- The Scholarship amount will be $200. Funds must be used by June 30th of the year following scholarship award.
How to Apply
- Fill in the application and either email it or mail to:
NDC Association of Alumni and Friends
365 Island Pond Road
Manchester NH 03109
- Include the completed application.
- Include documentation of current enrollment status.
- Provide the name and address of current educational institution where funds should be sent.