CLAIRE M. BOURQUE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Deadline: August 19, 2020
In keeping with the philosophy of Notre Dame College’s founder, Fr. Basil Moreau, to provide “Education for Liberation,” the NDC Association of Alumni and Friends seeks to support educational opportunities. This year, we are pleased to announce that we have dedicated this scholarship to the memory of
Claire M. Bourque, who served as a student, friend and Executive Assistant to the President at Notre Dame College.
- Applicant must be a former student or former staff member at Notre Dame College and/or a member of his/her immediate family.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an educational setting: K-12 grade or Higher Education.
- The Scholarship funds are to be used to assist with the cost of education (books, tuition, etc.)
- Applicant will provide documentation of current enrollment and name and address of the institution for funds to be sent.
- Applications will be reviewed, and recipient selected, by the Board of Directors. The name of scholarship recipient will be published on the Association website and Facebook page.
The Scholarship amount will be $200. Funds must be used by August 31, 2021.
Please complete the attached form and return to the address below no later than August 19, 2020. To be considered you must submit all required information by this date.
Return Completed Applications to:
NDC Association of Alumni and Friends
365 Island Pond Road
Manchester, NH 03104
You may also email this application to firstname.lastname@example.org